1. J

AI Generated Babes

Pretty happy with these so far...
  2. J

AI Generated Babes

sexy.ai seems to be a winner. :D
  3. J

AI Generated Babes

Loving the Chanelle Punton reference here. For the AOC fans out there, please enjoy:
  4. J

AI Generated Babes

A couple fresh ones. :D
  5. J

AI Generated Babes

unstability.party will be useful for everyone trying to generate images without NSFW limitations (requires a d!scord login, though). :D
  6. J

AI Generated Babes

...and a few more:
  7. J

AI Generated Babes

Okay, here are a few more (a little lighter on the celebrities, though):
  8. J

AI Generated Babes

Can you please stop spamming the thread with the same requests? There are already dozens of images of the celebs you've requested, and if you'd like more, you're free to utilize these image generation tools and make them yourself.
  9. J

AI Generated Babes

That was "wide, bright smile" being prioritized in the prompt. The last batch you just posted are fantastic. The one I've just attached wasn't a product of my prompts, but I thought people here might enjoy it, so here it is. :D
  10. J

AI Generated Babes

...and another batch for the day. :D
  11. J

AI Generated Babes

Well, I haven't generated any celebrities, but this one had a bit of inspiration. I'm curious if anyone can guess successfully. :D
  12. J

AI Generated Babes

I'm running on Nightcafe and the Unstable Diffusion (/unstablediffusion) server, so I'm not allowed (nor trying) to make actual people. I'm aiming for certain aesthetic features with non-real fictitious characters. If you want more Taylor Swift content, perhaps you can download Stable Diffusion...
  13. J

AI Generated Babes

...and another set for the day.
  14. J

AI Generated Babes

Here's another batch, comin' in hot. :D
  15. J

AI Generated Babes

A little more diversity to add to the thread... (I particularly like the last one, who is so big, she's ripped the zippers off her jacket. :D)
  16. J

AI Generated Babes

Here's a set with the following prompt from NightCafe: gorgeous (((Ethnicity))) woman ((Person)) beautiful face macromastia gigantomastia huge oppai slender arms, tiny petite figure taut abs waspwaisted fit physique snatched waist bubblebutt photorealism 8k, DSLR, hyperrealistic, Esad Ribić Ana...
  17. J

Indian busty amateur

Cool - what's the forum?
  18. J

AI Generated Babes

World tour of futanari up in here... The prompt is as follows: !draw portrait ((ETHNICITY)) ((bulging Calvin Klein pouch boxers)) ((8k photograph)), ((action pose)) ((full body)), [symmetrical breasts:(huge breasts:1.95):.2], perfect feminine face ((slender)), (seductive), (lusty), ((beautiful...
  19. J

AI Generated Babes

One more batch, this time with an array of different futanari options :D...
  20. J

AI Generated Babes

Christina Hendricks already has great tits, though, so using the AI to make more of her seems kind of like a failure of imagination...