Search results

1. A

Aunt Nancy - Chapter 50 - The Ocean

Aunt Nancy Chapter 50 The Ocean I felt different the next morning. Older. Changed. My aunt, I suppose one could say, had taken me to the promised land. She'd sucked my man-angst right out of me, giving me a sense of the vast explosive infinite that'd been laying inside me all those post...
  2. A

Another Visual Encounter

Yesterday, I was walking out of Office Depot, in a strip mall, to where I'd parked, far out into the back recesses, where there were few other vehicles. Halfway to my car, I see walking perpendicular to my path, just a glimpse, a tad farther out than my car is, a gal, out to my northeast, like...
  3. A

The MisAdventures of MissesC, Part 3

The MisAdventures of MissesC Part 3 (The author sincerely apologizes for any and all grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. All characters are 18 or older, though the Reader is free of course to imagine them to be whatever age seems most suitable to him or her.) In...
  4. A

A Visual Encounter...

...at the Grocery Store - It is not crowded and the aisles are not very long, as I'm going up and down them quickly, with my little list, thinking to grab what I need, and just get out of there, not hastily, but no need to dally either. And then I see them, two girls, big girls, we're not...
  5. A

Aunt Nancy - Ch 49 - The Christmas Issue - Pt 2

Aunt Nancy Chapter 49 The Christmas Issue - Pt 2 I was feeling the buzz from the two mimosas as I mixed my aunt and me a third and wondered about the time and how soon Gordon and Uncle Rich would be returning. My aunt and I were in a holiday party mode and I didn't want those two to re-invade...
  6. A

The Misadventures of MissesC - Part 1 and new Part 2

There's a pretty lady with her (and her husband's) own thread on this forum called "MissesC", which lady is, in short, massively developed. With her consent, here's a bit of fiction about this enticing womangirl. You may find her thread here -...
  7. A

Aunt Nancy - Ch 48 - The Christmas Issue - Pt 1

Aunt Nancy Chapter 48 The Christmas Issue Part One Things began to get a little crazy from then on out, as if everything had been copasetic up till. She (Kerry) said she was on the pill but had some rubbers in her purse, one of which she quickly took out, opened it, and deftly put on my...
  8. A

Aunt Nancy - Ch 47 - The Thanksgiving Edition

Aunt Nancy Chapter 47 The Thanksgiving Edition I lay in my basement room bed in the mornings, my member hard and unyielding, wondering in the days that followed, what to make of what I'd seen in Emjay's dojo that one afternoon. What I'd seen is that my loving wholesome bounteously...
  9. A

Aunt Nancy - Ch 46 - Just Another Day

I soon found myself alone again in Emjay's dojo, w/the lights turned off and the door locked from the outside, and me sitting in that tucked away utility closet with my organ still swollen and throbbing from my having witnessed the act, let's call it, between my Aunt Nancy and Emjay. I just...
  10. A

Saslassie, the Story - Part Two

The story that follows is complete fiction. For pictures of the shapely woman who inspired this tale, and some of her beguiling thoughts as well, see her thread at: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/saslassie-massive-tits-to-enjoy.13542705/ SASLASSIE, the Story Part...
  11. A

Aunt Nancy, Vol 1, Ch 45, Part Two

Aunt Nancy V1 / Ch 45 Part Two Down on a table in Emjay's dojo, my lusciously curvy, albeit nurturing, quite married, aunt, was worshiping Emjay's large, erect, glistening, towering appendage. It was a shock to my sight. Like a monument it was. Dark and forbidden and extraordinary. And my...
  12. A

Saslassie - The Story - Ch 1

Saslassie gave me the green light to write stories inspired by her pics and comments, so I did. Chapter 1 is below. All stories will have been previewed by her first before getting the green light. It is all 100% fictional though, entirely made up by me. You can find pictures and comments from...
  13. A

Aunt Nancy, Vol 1/Ch 45, Part One

Aunt Nancy Vol 1, Ch 45 Part One Seduction. Erectivity. Submission. Worship. Domination. Supplication. Release. I covertly observed all of these - the star attraction being my Aunt, that summer evening, consorting w/Emjay, in the waning light of his sub-ground dojo with the windows near...
  14. A

Aunt Rachel - Three

Something doesn't feel right. Jed and Tracey, Arina and I, are at Wally's Lanes, drinking from plastic cups we fill from a pitcher of coke, bowling on a Saturday night. I'm with my sweetheart, I know Arina loves me, and I her, I think, we're with our friends from Uni, we're all 19, still...
  15. A

Aunt Rachel 2

Aunt Rachel wears a light gray tank top, the straps being thin, and loose and unstressed, the material of the tank top itself being slightly ribbed cotton. Really, I notice, the straps are quite unnecessary. They're not holding anything up. Her large unbra'ed breasts do that, for they fill...
  16. A

Aunt Rachel

My aunt Rachel I guess you could say had been the black sheep of the family - the odd one. Whereas her two older sisters, one of them, Gwyneth, my mother, and the other Athena, had gone to ivy league schools and married monied professionals, my aunt Rachel had stayed closer to home, near...
  17. A

Aunt Nancy - Vol 1 / Ch 44-B - Mayhem (Part 2)

Aunt Nancy V1 / Ch 44-B Mayhem (Pt 2) A medical name for it, I learned later, is "late stage adult macromastia" - where a woman who is well past puberty nevertheless experiences significant breast development and growth. My aunt not only certainly qualified, but reveled in it, adapting her...
  18. A

Briannah 4

Briannah 4 When Briannah was 15 she no longer borrowed her mother's D cup bras, because the cups were no longer big enough. Her rapidly growing titflesh would merely bulge out of the tops, sides, and bottoms of the cups. She told her mother this, while requesting some money to buy new, larger...
  19. A

Briannah 3

Briannah 1 - https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/briannah.13517159/ Briannah 2 - https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/briannah-2.13517390/ Briannah 3 Of course for the next several days after getting back from the camping trip I had a hard time concentrating. I dearly...
  20. A

Aunt Nancy - Vol 1 / Ch 44-A - Mayhem (Part One)

Aunt Nancy Vol 1, Ch 44-A Mayhem (Part One) Some time later - I must have fallen asleep - something in my mind told me I should wake up and open my eyes - perhaps I'd detected a change in lighting through my eyelids, for when I opened them, it seemed lighter in the room, but just barely so...