Search results

1. boobybanger

Pandemic Game Idea...Name the tits wrapped around this cock.

In the spirit of evading boredom, I though this would be a fun, fap-tatstic game for the members of the group. Rules are simple. Post a pair of tits wrapped around a cock, and other members guess the owners of said tits. Ready? I'll start this off...let's see how long we get this thread to travel.
  2. boobybanger

Monique B - Busty Black Songstress

This singer belts a genre of music called "soulful House"...but her boobs stir my soul in a way that's "hard" to describe.
  3. boobybanger

FFW4U - Vicki B.

I have inserted the Instagram link here : VB It's currently an open page, so there's no reason to be creepy and mess this up by messaging her...and as always, "wins" are vere welcome.
  4. boobybanger

FICTION: The Chest Press

Hey guys, So I've segued my breast fetishism into story writing. Greg is the clean up guy at local gym franchise "The Chest Press." He's managed to keep his huge breast fetish underwraps, which is a miracle in itself, considering the bounty of chests bouncing around the gym on a regular basis...
  5. boobybanger

Presentation Pics

These are easily and by far my fav sort of pics. Ladies presenting their tits to you. It's easy to imagine what they are presenting them to you for. Target practice perhaps? I've found Nadine and her models do a very good job of this style of presentation.
  6. boobybanger

Topless Trump Protestor

Anybody seen the news regarding this Trump protestor in Spain? Regardless of your political affiliation, you've gotta love this girl!
  7. boobybanger

BBW4U ♦ My busty co-pilot

Just sharing a few sneaky snaps of my girl's tits. I'm proud of them so why not. She doesn't know about this group, so getting more is pretty much luck of the draw or if she's feeling up to sharing with "me"...
  8. boobybanger

Target Practice 3

Load your balls...cock your cannons...stroke, stroke...FIRE!!!! With tits this massive, you better not miss!
  9. boobybanger

The end results of some great titfucks...

because sharing is caring...
  10. boobybanger

Target Practice Part 2

-continued from part 1... ..."are you man enough to cover these fat tits?" she teases with a pouty hal smile... knowing the soft friction of her massive mammory meat wrapped like a vice around your throbbing cock could do nothing less than produce a giant sized jizz glaze for her sweet fluffy...
  11. boobybanger

TARGET PRACTICE...

Disclaimer: The poster will not be held liable for damage to computer screens/keyboards/walls/cielings or furniture anywhere near the vicinity as a result off misfire (or perfect aim depending on if you're aiming at the screen). I call these type of shots (up close, girl squeezing them together...
  12. boobybanger

Your Dream Titfuck (Previews OR Links REQUIRED)

Who is your dream tit-fuck...Whose Tits do you think are just made for fucking but the odds of you getting anywhere near them are slim to none? 1 of mine...Milena Velba...tits down..