Search results

1. W

Ou Xiao Rou, aka VillaManson - Chinese with huge boobs ♦ ASIAN

If my eyes do not deceive me, she's actually taking AI generated pictures and photoshopping them now. It's been a nice fantasy, but even I have my limits. Maybe one day s/he will retcon it all and go back to making something relatively within the bounds of sanity. Sorry to bump this thread...
  2. W

Both, and most likely also a morpher. The prosthetics are recent. It's easy to tell because the prosthetics are round, rigid, and look pasty, while the scaled-up cleavage photoshops look like what they are. As an example, the attachments are cleavage+stuffing+magnify filter, prosthetics, and...
  3. W

Not much, a Chinese girl who is the stuffer version of a train wreck is acting weird on the internet, as she always does. From past photos(attached) you can see she may actually have large breasts(and it seems she used to work at clubs as some sort of busty showstar/dj), but she seems to enjoy...
  4. W

She's been posting stuff on her Weibo now and then, and recently posted a video(of course it was one of the most filtered things in recent history), but just nuked everything and replaced it with stray cat stuff. It's really hard to fathom the inner workings of the mind of this person. I'd...
  5. W

DJ BoBo - ASIAN

Ah, yeah, that was pretty bad. I was admittedly a little braindead after a bad night(not that I'm usually the sharpest). Apologies, but thanks for answering indirectly anyway.
  6. W

DJ BoBo - ASIAN

anyone have this from a source other than sendvid? sendvid seems pretty funky when it comes to downloading. where is it originally from?
  7. W

Aing Chu, aka AingChuu. Breastforms

The fact that she thinks she can even begin to approach a USA size P cup is absolutely hilarious. They're big, but it's hard to believe she's even N cup in Korean size. Maybe it's their shape.
  8. W

Natsurikari - not real

Hard to believe for sure, but the find of the century on the off chance she's real, in my book. Playing devil's advocate, -She certainly has the body type for huge tits. She isn't fat, but she's not thin. She's got a big ass and her thighs are huge, look at how they bulge out from those...
  9. W

Zoe / BustyZoe. Big Chinese boobs - ASIAN

She used to have quite a few more videos on that Twitter account but they've been long since deleted. Please tell me someone has the one where she's laying down in a plain green dress and just casually pulls down the middle of her top to tease with her massive cleavage(or any others that are...
  10. W

Fuko, aka Pchan Appreciation Thread - ASIAN (No Onlyfans Content)

If that's all you're going off of, she says he promised to help her with a reduction but they got a divorce without ever having gotten it done. There's nothing there about the cause of it. It seems more like she's trying to not-so-subtly send the message that she's more concerned about not...
  11. W

Momo. Bery skinny and busty Gravure Idol - ASIAN

Mod edit: Thank you! Threads merged, removed redundant TiT link. BBL46LL some mod locked the above thread, directing people here. this is not the same girl. you can tell just by looking at their faces, but the bonboncherry/bomg model has her own twitter account and youtube page. momose momo also...
  12. W

ASIAN - Ruriko, M cups

I'm kind of inclined to think it's purely fake as well, but god damn if it doesn't look good. Even if it is stuffing, it's done in moderation that makes it at least believable unlike some fantasy sites(FDD, etc). The breasts are generally well-shaped and when she's not wearing a bra the shape...
  13. W

Ever Seen Someone You Know Online? (contains NSFW media)

I think the girl's attitude on sex and the person in question are equally important in most situations. Granted, this person was clearly taking a hit-or-miss approach, so this simplification is appropriate for his purposes. However, the girl's stance on the issue is most important. If she...
  14. W

Danielle Houghton

Re: New growth need a direct quote on this or screenshot to believe. or rather that would just be insane to see, it's different seeing it said herself.
  15. W

Busty GIFs

Where does the first gif there come from? I've been looking for it for awhile. There's also one of her in a blue swimsuit.
  16. W

Chloe Vevrier Appreciation Thread (No Full Photo Sets or Full Videos allowed)

it is pretty goddamn ridiculous how hard it is to find anything of chloe. it makes me wonder if she or her webmaster doesn't have a friend in some high place. almost any other model of her caliber would be plastered all over the internet; the only place i can find anything of hers is on...
  17. W

Little Miss Saditty. Very busty Ebony

are we ever going to get an id on her?
  18. W

what was she thinking!!?

those didn't even look very big in the first place. i don't care what the measurement was. they're still too big for athletics after reduction. they're painful to look at, as in they look like they hurt for some reason. maybe it's shitty lighting. these people must not realize they are...
  19. W

Do tits regular guys find huge seem small to you?

one of my friends was once trying to hook me up with a girl. the discussion came to her body, and there was an exchange something along the lines of him: "Man, and she has really huge tits! Like melons!" me: "Oh yeah?" him: "Yeah, I think they're like fuckin' C's or something, I'm telling you."...
  20. W

Silly question: How big is TOO big?

you can't be too big. but, if i had to pinpoint a "balanced" size if one were to exist, it would be breasts of a size that just barely expose the waist from the front, or one where they expose the waist every time they jiggle/bounce. how far out they stick out to the front or the sides doesn't...