Search results

1. P

AI Generated Babes

I haven't shared anything here in YEARS but I'll give it a try once more and see if my contribution is appreciated or if I'll be crucified. Anyway, this guy on Instagram has some nice A.I. content! https://instagram.com/helio_ci?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  2. P

do you pefer ass over tits?

Never!
  3. P

I'd like to share, but don't want to break any rules

Is it possible to submit something for review prior to sharing with everyone else?
  4. P

Cheron, One Busty Black Babe

I don't know but I've been going back and deleting as many of my contributions as possible, for the good of the community.
  5. P

When in doubt....don’t post

I agree. That's why, aside from this post, I stopped posting and sharing here. The final straw for me was when I shared a pic of a very hot, thin, amateur girl with HUGE naturals. A day or so later I was admonished by management for creating a new thread about her when, unbeknownst to me...
  6. P

Going on a L-O-N-G Vacation...

Enjoy brother!
  7. P

My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

I appreciate them. Thanks for sharing!
  8. P

Whatever happened to the morph artist named "Magic&quot

Mod Edit: Thread locked, as question has been answered. Even though this thread discusses a Morph artist, there is no media from him, or anyone. So, thread has been moved to the General Discussion sub-forum. BQ ... Ten to fifteen years ago I used to see a lot of his stuff on the Breast...
  9. P

Nm

Nm
  10. P

Nm

Nm
  11. P

Nm

Nm
  12. P

About "Underaged content"

Incorrect. One can go the PUBLIC beach and take all the photos they want of every clothed child they see. It's perfectly legal. They are in the PUBLIC domain.
  13. P

Well, then you probably will find the "Tits in Tops Prom" thread wrong and disgusting too. In legal terms, I believe a pedophile pertains to one who engages in sexual activity with pubescent children. Being attracted to a sexually developed 15 year-old girl wouldn't render one a pedophile.
  14. P

A few years back my baby daughter was 2. I'd take videos of her doing all sorts of things, including taking baths. I'd post them to YouTube in order to share with family around the country. It might be entitled "Mary taking a bath". Now, mind you, I never showed her lower-half. Anyway, one...
  15. P

Is it unethical or immoral to share a picture of a busty 15 year-old strutting her stuff at Daytona Beach? I know it's not illegal and I'm pretty sure any attempt to sue a website over having such a pic, taken in the public domain, might be seen as frivolous. I too am a parent and if I had a...