Search results

1. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Jana Defi

I've been trying to find other photos of Jana Defi/Maria Swan in this outfit for years. Does anyone know if it exists or this was a one off? There are other similar belly dancer outfits she wore, but I mean this specific one. Thanks.
  2. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Possible update to social options on profile?

Hi all, Feel free to move to another section or delete if it's been brought up before, but could we possibly update the socials under our profiles? ICQ, AOL, and yahoo are not exactly contemporary. Perhaps something might be more relevant in 2023. Or, if it's a matter or privacy concerns then...
  3. SNRandall-ex-Wales

REQUEST Looking for candid/voyeur blue bikini video?

Hi all, I had this video from years ago I liked, but it has vanished off the face of the Earth (from my PC or cloud stuff). It's a low quality camera zooming in and out on a woman in a very pale blue bikini standing at the beach, likely Italian or European gauging by her look. Dark hair and...
  4. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Is there any way to filter thread update notifications?

I just wondered if it's possible to filter updates to threads based upon whether or not they have files/images attached etc. I'm following Tessa Fowler appreciation, but it's nothing but psycho analysis and ancient pics lately due to her hiatus. It becomes a bit tiresome seeing a notification...
  5. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Stupid 'more than a handful is a waste' saying

Do any of you guys hear this bollocks expression at times? 'More than a handful is a waste' Just wondering since I heard it twice randomly today from two different mates, they both said anything over a C cup (friend A) or D cup (friend 2) is a waste and pointless. 'I'll tell you what's...
  6. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Do we have a titsintops ******* group?

I looked through the rules/tech help and couldn't find anything through search, but do we have a titsintops ******* group? It's a great way to share pics I find these days and to chat with people. Anyway, just wondered so feel free to dm about it or delete thread if against any terms etc. I...
  7. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Rebecca O'Brien --> Lynnie Marie?

Hi all, this is a bit of a weird and complicated post but I will try to sum it up. A guy I know through another forum and on ******* was saying Rebecca O'Brien (rgob91 on ig back in the day) is actually the model Lynnie Marie these days? He pointed out her eyes, thin calves and overall look as...
  8. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Neighbour on a trip to Spain 1990 polaroids

Betty by the pool in Ibiza, low res polaroids from the trip her hub took
  9. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Possible to Add...

I am loving the new forum. But, any chance that tagline 'All About the Breasts' could be added again somewhere? I always liked seeing that catchphrase next to the forum title dunno
  10. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Bikini babe Hannah Haugenn (Nudes)

Didn't see any threads of this bikini barista from tacoma, got tons of her ig stuff but feel free to add any you have got a few clips and pics of her pierced nips out IG: instagram.com/hannahhaugenn/ (42 Posts, 69.4 K Followers)
  11. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Ford from CandidDingDongs? (h/c content)

Was there ever anything of her other than the titfuck and ford groped vids? Massive tits but seems hard to find
  12. SNRandall-ex-Wales

RETRO ♦ Page 3 Starlette, Cleo etc.

Any other fans of the 80s style lads mags and topless shoots msg me to chat and pic swap etc. I scanned a bunch of them recently and have been in a retro phase for the last while. Attached the sort of thing below and got a bunch more of her.
  13. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Ibiza this summer

I was in Ibiza this summer with the missus for 2 weeks partying. SO many bra busters droppin em out, mostly from the UK, Germany or Sweden due to easyjet etc. This one gal at one of the shot bars had some of the biggest breasts I'd seen in ages packed into a tiny top. My wife is a 38G as well...
  14. SNRandall-ex-Wales

size guess?

what sizes would you say these two ladies are?
  15. SNRandall-ex-Wales

depressed over recent retired models?

This will sounds shallow given that models quit for marrying, age, or other such valid reasons, but does anyone else here find the recent rate of retirements and reductions sad at times? Merilyn Sakova, Jana Defi and Jessie Byrne reduced, amongst others Hitomi never doing proper scenes with...
  16. SNRandall-ex-Wales

chatting about retro page 3/sam fox

If you're interested in seeing a ton of pics from back then in 89 and a few behind the scenes of shoots msg me on here to chat
  17. SNRandall-ex-Wales

The good ol' UB of A

for the passport pic (basically become a member of the UBA club and access to fan collections) msg me
  18. SNRandall-ex-Wales

Breast ironing...WTF

This came up as a trend on my facebook and had to post it here. I guess I know where I'm never going on vacation, ever. Breast ironing and HIV, do not want: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_ironing WTF!! PS I get that it's to prevent rape from desperate douchebags and everything but...
  19. SNRandall-ex-Wales

The sound of tittyfucking (add yours)

Hi all Ares again, I haven't seen this thread anywhere and it's a bit of a niche, but does anyone else love the actual sound of big natural titties bein fucked? I don't mean the woman moaning or the guy makin noise, I mean the actual sound of the tits...like when you hear them slammin against...
  20. SNRandall-ex-Wales

REQUEST (fulfilled) - Butter, aka Amber and HoneyButter (NSFW)

Has anyone ever seen this girl under a different alias or in other vids? Thanks http://www.xvideos.com/video4704439/ultrawiredsex_-_butter