Search results

1. strongbad

My first time...

This is a true account, as accurate as I can recall. I had attended a Catholic high school, the kind with the stereotypical uniforms: white shirts and dark slacks for boys, white blouses and dark plaid skirts for girls. Though I was friends with plenty of girls there, I never dated any from my...
  2. strongbad

Carol - Part 19

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 19 From the moment we got into the living room, there was an...
  3. strongbad

Carol - Part 18

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 18 “Well it’s about fucking time,” my wife’s confident voice...
  4. strongbad

Carol - Part 17

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 17 “Fuck,” Carol said. “There’s no going back from this now.”...
  5. strongbad

Carol - Part 16

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 16 Patti started working with the neighborhood association on...
  6. strongbad

Carol - Part 15

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 15 We had gotten away with it. And now we got a bit more daring...
  7. strongbad

Carol - Part 14

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 14 I froze. Carol and I were in the most compromised position...
  8. strongbad

Carol - Part 13

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 13 I picked up my phone, and took some more pictures of her...
  9. strongbad

Carol - Part 12

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 12 We walked over to my sports car, which had a soft car cover...
  10. strongbad

Carol - Part 11

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 11 Carpe Diem. My phone was in the pocket of my shorts, and I...
  11. strongbad

Carol - Part 10

Chapter 10 In for a penny, in for a pound. Gently, I felt the skin on her chest, lightly brushing my fingertips across the surface of her boob, feeling its outer perimeter, and her suddenly erect nipple moving against the skin on my palm. She closed her eyes, leaning her head back with a small...
  12. strongbad

Carol - Part 9

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 9 I stopped in the middle of the garage, and she stopped at the...
  13. strongbad

Carol - Part 8

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 8 We had an outdoor balcony on the second floor coming out of our...
  14. strongbad

Carol - Part 7

This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which. Chapter 7 In the morning, as was our tradition, we slept in and then had...
  15. strongbad

Carol - Part 6

This is a work of fiction, loosely based on some real life experiences, but elevated to fantasy. Hope you enjoy! Chapter 6 Now that I was sure, I wasn’t sure what to do about it. I wanted to leave some possibility to chance that this was a sleep fueled encounter, that she was dreaming...
  16. strongbad

Carol - Part 5

This is a work of fiction, loosely based on some real life experiences, but elevated to fantasy. Hope you enjoy! Chapter 5 While the ladies often had blankets covering them when we snuggled for TV & movie watching sessions, I usually just had the leftovers from either of theirs, plus their...
  17. strongbad

Carol - Part 4

This is a work of fiction, loosely based on some real life experiences, but elevated to fantasy. Hope you enjoy! Chapter 4 I knew my heartbeat had sped up markedly when the adrenaline rush hit me, as soon as I realized I had been groping Carol’s chest in my sleep, with my wife curled up on...
  18. strongbad

Carol - Part 3

This is a work of fiction, loosely based on some real life experiences, but elevated to fantasy. Hope you enjoy! Chapter 3 It was one of our movie nights and the three of us were cuddled up on the couch, binge watching a sci fi adventure series on Netflix. “One more! One more!â€￾ had...
  19. strongbad

Carol - Part 2

This is a work of fiction, loosely based on some real life experiences, but elevated to fantasy. Hope you enjoy! Chapter 2 I felt a little bit like David watching Bathsheba bathe from his rooftop balcony. Guilty, but it was definitely a guilty pleasure. I didn’t dare actually go out onto...
  20. strongbad

Carol - Part 1

This is a work of fiction loosely based on some real life experiences that have been elevated to fantasy. Hope you enjoy! Chapter 1 I’d been married for 20 years to the same woman and had been completely faithful to her. But before I’d met my wife, I had been very close friends with...