Search results

1. Asanoshinsei666

Daniela. Nice tik-tok tits! - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

Her tiktok is back up. Nothing new yet. I've messaged her a few times, no luck past an initial response though.
  2. Asanoshinsei666

Fuko, aka Pchan Appreciation Thread - ASIAN (No Onlyfans Content)

I wholeheartedly disagree. Them being from Japan has absolutely no bearing on whether or not it's true, like they're somehow going to know what she does because they grew up in a 1500 mile radius of her. And her having at some point in her personal life dated and/or slept with one black person...
  3. Asanoshinsei666

I don't understand how some of you guys are so eager to accept unsubstantiated claims. "She shot all these crazy films- source: trust me bro" I can't tell if it's gullibility, optimism or both. Am I just being an asshole? Maybe.
  4. Asanoshinsei666

SnowxxxBunny/Amanda J May Appreciation Thread

The patreon was taken down for what I suspect are legal reasons
  5. Asanoshinsei666

Well yeah lol. I think we all knew that tho.
  6. Asanoshinsei666

A few more for good measure.
  7. Asanoshinsei666

Posted on DA. I think Abbi with a face swap is best theory so far.
  8. Asanoshinsei666

Posted on Reddit. Pretty obvious fakery.
  9. Asanoshinsei666

These are fakes from a known scammer however the person they're morphed from IS pretty busty and I'm tryinna find who she is lmao
  10. Asanoshinsei666

The Biggest Tits You Have Seen, or Got Your Hands On (Real Life Only please)?

Found this on deviantart. Face looks a bit weird but it's too low res to tell really.
  11. Asanoshinsei666

The Biggest Tits You Have Seen, or Got Your Hands On (Real Life Only please)?

Definitely a fake, if you look up the cashapp you can see it being used on this very site with completely different pictures. However I am curious as to just who is in these other pics this scammer uploaded. Any ideas?
  12. Asanoshinsei666

Marshmallowmaximus

Found this on a flashing forum a couple days ago. No idea what her name is or where she's from unfortunately but I thought she was worth posting here lol.
  13. Asanoshinsei666

Busty Kansas City Milf Karrie

I dont know anything about her except her name and she's from KCMO. Huge tits on her though.
  14. Asanoshinsei666

From my understanding she was originally picked up working in a soapland (bathhouse/brothel) by Tokyo top less in the early 2000s. I remember reading that her first photoshoot for them had to be taken down because she was at the oldest 16, potentially as young as 13 since her exact birth year is...
  15. Asanoshinsei666

Can anyone really be surprised she's kinda fucked up when she's been involved in the sex trade since she was a teenager.
  16. Asanoshinsei666

Finally some good shit. Where is this from?
  17. Asanoshinsei666

Absolutely likely. Especially knowing shes been a sex worker in some capacity most of her life. I remember her first nude photoshoot had to be removed from the soaplands magazine because they found out she was 16 or 17 at the time.
  18. Asanoshinsei666

BustyBri

Forgot to add these to the last post
  19. Asanoshinsei666

BustyBri

Wish there were close ups of these
  20. Asanoshinsei666

It's a theory I've head going around in a few circles. Notably the japanese forum's I browse occasionally. It seems these girls live together, or at least they used to at some point. Idk about its authenticity, but it would actually explain her rushed marriage. Being gay in japan is a big nono...