Search results

1. F

Feanor's Multiverse of Face-Swapping Madness!

Here I'll be posting some experiments of my lastest addiction: AI face-swapping!
  2. F

Feanor's Fakes

Hi guys! I spend a lot of my procastination time wanking to fakes made by myself. I've been doing this for years and I think I have reached a fair amount of skill in this art hahaha Most of the time I end up deleting those pics, some of which were pretty damn good. I've posted a few of them in...
  3. F

Why is Rachel Aldana so underrated?

I ended in Rachel Aldana's thread a few minutes ago, and I realized this girl has awesowe tits but somehow she's never been my favourite. And I think it's safe to say she's never been as popular as other girls like Anya, Hitomi, Leanne, or Tessa (lately). So I asked myself: ¿Why? She has a...
  4. F

Busty wife has back pain. Seeking advice.

Hello everybody. I've been married to a busty girl for almost 3 years now. Been together for 9 years. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I've been a big boobs addict since I was 17. (now i'm 37) My wife is 32, and is a 34F. She has an incredible body. Her boobs haven't stoped growing...
  5. F

Angie Varona Fakes

Angie / Hitomi Tanaka My creation. This has costed me a lot of cum today.
  6. F

Favorite Big Boobs Site?

I would like to know which is, in your opinion, the big boobs site that delivers the best content on the net. I would choose nadine-j.de without a doubt. mainly because of 3 reasons: 1. Best quality pictures: unlike other american model sites like: Tessa Fowler, Leanne Crow, September Carrino...