Search results

1. joeken

My new chiropractor has Macromastia

So I set an appointment today with my normal doc. Turns out, she's out the holidays. So they ask me of it was ok if I saw another doc. I agree. So I get there, sign in and go to the room. I'm sitting down surfing my phone and she walks in with these black spandex and a white top. I knew...
  2. joeken

Hot AF

A compilation of massive juggs getting tug sucked like this would cause problems. I may have to make one. Anyone have this full video? Never mind. Found it.....Big Boob Paradise (Of course that's Terry Nova's long juggs getting stretched out by Gianna Michaels) I need to start directing jugg...
  3. joeken

Somebody needs to address this bullshit

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/my-boobs-are-so-huge-i-have-to-wear-3-bras-to-work-out/
  4. joeken

What in the world

Drool
  5. joeken

It's getting rough out here

You see a busty chick walking down the street. Do you know for sure if the boobs are real? If you're like me, I'm approaching her, making her laugh and eventually getting to those Juggs. But wait. WTF!!
  6. joeken

Jugg News

Who looks at the weather report anymore?
  7. joeken

Not a candid per se

But she is all Juggs. Saw this on YouTube takes
  8. joeken

What if

You are walking through the park with your B-C cup girlfriend or someone you don’t want to know that you have a raging tit fetish…..and you see this. What do you do?
  9. joeken

Covtit part II

Unfortunately the original COVTit thread got deleted. I inadvertently added a chick from the DNP list. Weirdly enough, I met her and didn't know she was a model. Posted her and boom. But alas, its all good. No new friends to add. But I'm working on it Although I did meet one that does not like...
  10. joeken

Just a few

Droolingly big
  11. joeken

WTF! Elevator encounter

I actually saw her early on. But I got ahead in order to turn my cam on. Unbelievable! Of course I had to pull out the joeks
  12. joeken

Burger Juggs

13. joeken

Her friend totally cocked blocked.

I standing here having a productive conversation with this chick. I ask her if she's open to hang out. She says sure. And before she can finish, her friend says oh no we're both married. She says it loud and there's people around. I'm like WTF. Anyway, didn't get the number but the cam must go on
  14. joeken

Move Your Arm Dude!!

Some guys arm was in the way. But these were pretty epic. See if I can run into them some other day. May even try to....you know. Lol
  15. joeken

Today

Random. Not massive but noticeable.
  16. joeken

I lost phone storage

Something fucked up happens everytime I spot some extraordinary monsters. I thought it was recording the whole time. I open the phone and it says storage full. Uuuurgh! Anyway some is better than none.
  17. joeken

Macromastia Preview

Should be a free site. Oh well. Enjoy! https://spankbang.com/51aa8/video/macromastia+preview
  18. joeken

Macromastia.dk content

This may end up being moved. But I have to say, macromastia.dk web owner must be a real ass hole or does not appreciate juggs to make that a paid site. They don't even own the content. Does anyone know where to find this shit for free. I will admit, I've got some of the content already from...
  19. joeken

Not sure if it’s candid but

Be nice to be at this gym
  20. joeken

Delicious Morph

If this was real, she'd be the top chick in the industry