Search results

1. ThatGuy88

busty TikTok beauty showing nips in mesh top

found this on an IG account that doesn't tag their reposts (hate when they do that) and clearly have her handle cropped out. I included 2 GIFs I made from the video, and the full video itself
  2. ThatGuy88

big tits with clothing/shirt STUFFED BETWEEN them

This is no new thing, however, I am only now really getting turned on by it, more than before anyway, but the accrual of images has been slow. perhaps it's not as common as I was hoping.. here are some examples (actually all I have for this niche), hoping to see more :)
  3. ThatGuy88

big butt smiling milf from IG (IDed as Maddy Margarita)

I know I follow her on Instagram but I follow sooooo many accounts I have nothing to go on. And the images have been slightly cropped so Google is no help
  4. ThatGuy88

REQUEST German blonde bimbo (IDed as Ramona Perthel)

clearly these were taken from IG but I have no context except for "Spielerfrau" which hasn't helped
  5. ThatGuy88

Who is this green-eyed busty brunette? (IDed as Emily Jean)

These are all the pics I have of her, found them while organizing my stache. They're all cropped; they also are named "Emily Jean," but alas, I've not been able to find anything under that name. The only identifying marks I can make out, besides the green eyes, are various tattoos. And natural...
  6. ThatGuy88

photoshop outfit? (Lara Croft/Genesis Lopez)

I've seen this done before, usually in a Rule 34 manner (Wonder Woman outfit photoshopped onto Alice Goodwin's body, etc), but don't know how or where to properly ask so I hope this counts! I want a Tomb Raider outfit (crop top/sports bra+shorts & thigh holsters) edited/photoshopped onto the...
  7. ThatGuy88

Blonde massive cleavage in Yellow Tank Top

I have a feeling she is Latin and they're fake if that's of any help
  8. ThatGuy88

Cleavage with CLAVICLES/COLLARBONE focus and...

Bare shoulders self-explanatory. looking for cleavage with emphasized/prominent clavicles (collarbone) and bare shoulders would be a definite plus, but not mandatory
  9. ThatGuy88

cosplay/outfit Photoshop?

I've seen this done before, and usually rather well, but not sure if this is the right forum for it. I'm wanting cosplay edits/photoshops of a certain (for now) woman, who is a prolific IG model (her handle is genesislopezofficial) ideally Tomb Raider, but also intrigued to see Catwoman and...
  10. ThatGuy88

Chest and Cleavage tattoos (Add Yours)

looking for more pics of busty chicks with chest tattoos, which either paint cleavage or are right above it. NN or nude.
  11. ThatGuy88

tattooed cleavage selfies in car (IDed as Jessica)

according to the original file names, her IG used to be "jessica_prettyin_ink_" (with or without the last underscore, idk), but Google comes up with zero results with that name. these are from 2014, so I imagine the account either doesn't exist anymore or has been renamed. would still love to...
  12. ThatGuy88

Busty tattoo IG model (IDed as Jordan Ryder - Implants)

Mod Post: Due to topless and nude media, thread belongs in the Free for All sub-forum. AM. I know she's big on Instagram (or was, when these were saved a couple years ago), and her initials are JR, but that's all I've got. Google isn't helping. Images might be cropped.
  13. ThatGuy88

huge tits goth MILF

originally from her now-nonexistent IG. she doesn't have any other social media.
  14. ThatGuy88

large breasts and incest: fiction

I am an avid incest fan, in fiction, as a fantasy. While I have explored and enjoyed both sides of the coin so to speak, the Mother/Son facet intrigues me the most. However, I've been torn on what to write about next; I have both a mother/son and a father/daughter story on the verge of being...
  15. ThatGuy88

Big Boobs in White Tops / WhiteTops Replacement Thread (add yours too)

EDIT: Made White Tops one word for easier title searches. ... Admin Post: First, I must apologize to Thatguy88 for accidentally deleting his Big Boobs in White Tops thread, which I contributed heavily to. While working on merging the Genre group of White Tops, I noticed another post (similar...
  16. ThatGuy88

Bursting...With Love - Chapter 4

Checkout and walking back to the car was nothing to write home about. I did most of the lifting, although I know I could have enjoyed the sight of her leaning into the trunk or backseat, stowing away the bagged groceries, but in lieu of me essentially being busted without confrontation or...
  17. ThatGuy88

Bursting...With Love - Chapter 3

She turns toward her door to open it but after getting it ajar, another car swings into the empty spot beside her, nearly causing an accident. Mom recoils back into her seat, breasts literally buoyant, but her spirit just the opposite. I feel my heart lurch at the fear of her getting hurt, or...
  18. ThatGuy88

Bursting...With Love - Chapter 2

While waiting for her, I rinsed my cock and tried to think of sheer banality, anything to calm myself down there. Who knew how long it would last once she came back into view, regardless of her change in attire, but I also couldn’t help but ponder what other great lengths of physical contact I...
  19. ThatGuy88

Bursting...With Love - Chapter 1

This is a fictionalized exaggeration of the actual relationship between me and my aunt when I was younger, depicted in this story as my mom. Photos vary per chapter but are of the same person; cropped for anonymity. I hope you enjoy the read! Please let me know what you think. 1 “Mom, are...
  20. ThatGuy88

being pampered or being dominant (poll)

I've recently started a story about a busty mom and her younger son who is very pampered but is advised to start taking control. I'm torn on how to take this story, whether I should maintain a pampered and submissive role or drastically increase the dominance. the story is posted under this...