Search results

1. K

So would you pay for?

As the SM and other platforms are on their prime, and our fantasy girls are selling more material than ever, we are living an era which make us feel like if the models we admire are close friends, but most of us, know that they are more in contact to their fans only with selling more content on...
  2. K

At her biggest

IDK if this thread already exist, I've searched for it and don't find it. Anyway, I want to post it cause I love when a girl is at her biggest or post pics or videos whit some poses or clothes make her look incredibly big. I start the thread and I will post more as real life allow me to...
  3. K

They could be the Queens...

Reading other thread about reductions, this question torture me now. Who could be the mega star, or rule this industry and end or disappeared or reduce her breasts, and now or they are average girls or simply nobody knows about them? Yes, yes, I understand that health issues, or family, or...
  4. K

What I want for 2024.

Greetings to all of you. Well, for this new year there are many things that I want but related to the site and the big boob world... 1. I want to see all the lovely angels that are looking for bigger boobs to achieve their goals, doesn't matter if it is 100 cc's or 20k cc's more. 2. I want...
  5. K

Tallest/shortest with biggest breasts.

So, this question attacked me today, Who is the tallest girl with the biggest boobs and also who is the shortest and bustiest? All begin because today while shopping at walmart behind me in the line, was this 20 something lady, about 4'9", maybe 4'10", but with a pair of boobs that must be...
  6. K

There is Hope?

You know, being a boob man since like 30years ago, my heart breakes in a half when dissasters happen, I mean, the first big one that I can remember is when LDM chopped her boobs, which I considered the most perfect ever exists, and then she regrets and went under the knife to get them back...
  7. K

Need help to find the name of this angel on Gasolina video.

For years, Ive been in love with this angel, she apears just a few seconds on Daddy Yankee's Gasolina and since a weel ago I try to find her name but nothing can you help me guys?
  8. K

Who need to go/be bigger?

Yeah, me again, surfing the net suddenly I realized that yeah as always I deeply in love with big boobs since I remember, and I love the girls with enormous boobs, but I love even more when those girls love their big boobs, and even more when they grow or fight to add cc's. So this is about a...
  9. K

Other Busty Girls

Idk How to put the name of this thread in a more easy way but, well... Surfing the web recently, I've realized something, as a Big Boob Lover who puts size above all other facts speaking of boobs, suddenly it comes to me that finally yes the size is THE BIG THING but after a "more professional...
  10. K

Nu-Gen

This is my first story, and you need to excuse me, english is not my maternal language, so it is full of errors, so my apologizes. I've start writting this like 5 years ago, and it is a very long, long story, what contains? Breast Expansion, from 1 cup to cataclysm sizes, Ass Expansion from a...
  11. K

Who is growing??

Well this is something that could make the things easier for many of us, , cause it is very difficult to follow all the girls that are growing, her boobs, or her booty, I am really into this thing, I mean big boobs are my favorite category but expansion, real expansion via, plastic surgery, or...
  12. K

What I want for 2021

After the Covid19 catches me, the main wish for this 2021 is that our health and the health of all our beloved ones, could be at the best level possible in order to continue with our lives, from the bottom of my heart I will wish you the best. And speaking of wishes... 1. Beshine posting a...
  13. K

The Golden Age is Now

Many times its been said that the golden age was the 90's with all the huge siliconed girls like Busty Dusty, Deena Duos, Casey James, Lolo Ferrari and a long etc. With all this free time caused by the pandemic, I've realized that yeah it was a very impresive decade, but not the golden age...
  14. K

What do they think?

Ok, since the Social Media took more and more of the way we communicate, we can get more in contact with our beloved big boobed stars, but, yeah it is very hard to get an answer, I know it is very difficult to answer every comment, even on our Birthday with 50 comments it is hard to answer all...
  15. K

Then & Now

Being booblover for almost 20 years, I like so very much when a big boob model became bustier it does not matter if she got Bigger implants (more cc's) or mother nature decided that its time for another growth spurt. Today I found one thread which is very interesting the "Tape Measure" one and...
  16. K

The Biggest

I know, I know, this question is a cliche, I also know that many of you are tired of this question. But even with that, and knowing that the size is the most important thing for some of us and the shape for some others, knowing that this question is only a rumor in some cases cause we could...
  17. K

What I want from 2020

First of all, the best for you and your beloved ones, I wish you the 2020 as the best year you have so far. 2. Bigger boobs on all our favourite girls. 3. An explosion of big boobed girls on all the web, with more material than we can handled. 4. Better content of big boobed ladies on...
  18. K

Augmentation/Growth

The other day I was searching news about many girls that right now are out of the radar (Himiwako, Alice 85JJ, Miosotis, Wendy Fiore, etc, etc) and I've remembered that a few years ago Anorei/Lexi posted on her page that She would try some kind of string implants/cords or something just for fun...