Search results

1. grasbo

Big nipples/weird tits/huge areolas/puffy nipples experiences

My ex wife was tall,slim and very attractive.She only had b/c cup boobs but had really big puffy nipples,they looked like a mini boob on the normal ones.Also she had several lonnnnngggg hairs around them,the longest being 4 inches,which for some reason I found a turn on which pleased her as she...
  2. grasbo

The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

It may seem pointless to some but posting cases without pics,particularly medical pdfs,let’s us know these case exist and maybe we might just stumble on photographic evidence.The same goes for ‘sightings’.I’m still living in hope after 10+years of capturing a gigantomastic granny here in my...
  3. grasbo

Longest Boobs

Sorry if repost
  4. grasbo

Very Busty candid watch

Check out that lucky mobile,it’s probably taking selfies
  5. grasbo

I can relate to your story.I had a g/f years ago who was huge.I have only mentioned her briefly on here because I have no photos of her(a landlord disposed of my belongings while I was in hospital,long story)and none of them were topless.Of course there were cries of B/S from some members,just...
  6. grasbo

Countrysidesarah Bouncing along

Found on TikTok.She rides too
  7. grasbo

She reminds me so much of the young woman I saw 20 odd years ago in Sydney.She was short,dark skinned and facially very similar.And her breasts were this size.Could this be her all these days later.
  8. grasbo

Random Sightings -- Huge Boobs on Display (Candids)

I love tight sweaters!
  9. grasbo

There comes a point when when breasts become too huge that it is life threatening as was this case which started this thread off way back.Give me a happy healthy woman with b/c cups anyday.
  10. grasbo

Biggest I’ve seen

I think what has been said zillions of times on this forum that boobs look much bigger in person than in photos.I think I would go weak at the knees seeing her in person.Having said that why does my beer gut look bigger in photos than when I look in the mirror.
  11. grasbo

Those nipples are something
  12. grasbo

Candid of the day

Believe it or not I saw someone very similar to this decades ago only in a wheelchair.
  13. grasbo

Breasts Hanging Below Navel (add yours)

Thats Abbi and yes it’s morphed but only slightly ,she is not far off that actual size
  14. grasbo

Long, empty, saggy boobs.

A woman I knew of who is long since deceased had these long saggy boobs that she could easily throw them over her shoulders according to her niece .Looked like something like this woman the couple of times I saw her
  15. grasbo

Thanks for correcting me.She looks so similar to a woman I saw in Sydney many years ago but I think she was even bigger but my memory is a bit foggy now since it was getting on twenty years ago( no photo evidence)
  16. grasbo

I think a member here Konan21 took several photos of her in the candid section.He has pages of incredible candido.
  17. grasbo

Ultra rare giant chest sightings

So please don’t ask!
  18. grasbo

Medical friend sent me these.Be warned some are gross
  19. grasbo

Women who are jealous of women with bigger boobs

Just about every woman I know makes more than fuss over women with bigger boobs than them.And get more than flustered that their man or other men are looking at them
  20. grasbo

Who secretly wishes their partner had bigger boobs? Honesty is the best way.

Believe it or not my partner is a B/C cup and I think they are lovely.More importantly everything about her is great down to personality and looks and she is smashing to be with.The longing for big boobs is fading.Perhaps I should hand in my badge for this forum.