Search results

1. tittie_miles

Real Estate Agents

Question t.i.t. troopers! The Real Estate Agent business... does it look like a lot of failed OF floozies get into Real Estate once their OF career didn't take off? I'm asking this question because i saw a thread about Sarah N. Real estate agent (plus more real life examples) was online...
  2. tittie_miles

Wisht*nder

Does anyone use Wish t e n d e r? I'm trying to buy nudes from this broad, but she sends me some random link that I have never heard of? What are you guys' experience(s) with it? or is it a scammy scamm scam scam?
  3. tittie_miles

Tech and applications

hey, I just want to make a post to make it easier on everyone. So, I was wondering what tech and applications make it easier for you to be a boobhound? I'm wondering what application do you guys use to download a heap of insta pics faster? Do you have a better way to download tiktok vids...
  4. tittie_miles

Hooters downhill?

Question: has hooters gone downhill? I bring this up because I was watching the Bulls doc and Dennis Rodman said he was going to Hooters. I said to myself, "yea, that's when Hooters was top notch in the 90s." It got me thinking, what the hell happened? I don't see big tits there anymore, its...