Carol - Part 14

strongbad

Reaction score
This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which.

Chapter 14

I froze. Carol and I were in the most compromised position possible, my face buried in her snatch, both of us stark naked and obviously in the act of oral sex on the hood of my car. There would be no hiding this.

Part of me wanted to stand up and try to bolt, try to hide, but I remained frozen. There was no rational explanation I could give. There would be no asking for forgiveness for performing fellatio on my wife’s best friend. It was what it was. I’d crossed so many lines today, and deserved whatever the consequences would be. Similar thoughts must have been running through Carol’s mind.

“OH SHIT!!” she mouthed silently as I looked up at her face, matching her panicked expression.

We both had the same thought, and jumped off the car, running around to the other side of it, squatting down on the ground to hide behind it, trying to make our way to the studio room, as the garage door continued to make its way up. I opened the door to the studio and Carol crept in. Too late, I looked back and realized we’d left our clothes on the ground, precisely where my wife’s SUV was about to park. I’d be in plain sight if ran over to try to grab them.

I had some towels on shelves next to the car, used for washing and waxing its finish. I pulled a few of them down and joining her in the studio, handed them to Carol. “Here. You can cover yourself up with these.” She pulled one around her waist, another around her chest, and used a third to wrap her hair.

“Maybe I can say I was borrowing your shower...?” she whispered. I think we both knew that would be a long shot.

I wrapped a towel around my lower half, and we remained in the dark, behind the door in the studio, waiting.

The door finished opening, but the SUV didn’t enter. Instead, we heard its motor shut off and the door opening outside in the driveway. We remained in place, hiding.

The sound of my wife’s voice greeting the neighborhood kids echoed into the garage. They all liked her, and loved showing her whatever projects they were working on. Their voices chatting grew a little quieter... it sounded like they were walking away, my wife with them.

“Wait here,” I told Carol. I snuck out of the studio, from behind the car, moved to the edge of the doorway, and peeked out. Patti was a yard over, engaged with the kids and chatting them up about whatever thing they were doing.

“NOW!” I yell-whispered to Carol! “Come on, it’s clear!!”

She burst out from the studio and ran to the back door that led to my yard. I ran and grabbed our clothes off the floor, such as they were: my shorts, her running top & bottoms, our shoes, and I followed her out back.

Tossing her garments to her, I yanked my shorts on and stepped into my boots. She pulled on her clothes with lightning speed. I peeked back in the garage and saw that the coast was still clear.

“Why don’t you jog out from behind the SUV and make it look like you’re just ending a run? I’ll get things straightened out in here, like I was polishing the car,” I suggested.

She nodded and laughed, “You really kinda were. Just not the usual polishing cream!”

We entered the garage again, and I set about making it look like car maintenance had been happening, arranging the towels and cleaning materials like they’d been used on the car.

Carol peeked out, and seeing that Patti’s back was turned, quickly jumped out behind the SUV. She turned back to me and gave me thumbs up, whispering, “I can’t believe we’re going to get away with this!” and then she set off down the sidewalk running, heading straight up to Patti.

I finished up wiping up the cum spatter and sweat marks from the car, and realized the wet shower was going to look obvious, so I disrobed again and jumped in the shower. My wife would enjoy coming in to find me naked and wet, and would miss out on any other distractions, and I’d have a good reason for being in there, having just mowed the lawn and then worked on hand polishing the car.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, Patti returned, starting up the SUV and bringing it into the garage, and found me just as I stepped out of the shower.

“Hubba hubba” she said. “You look nice and clean, my hard working man. Want to get a little dirty?”

“Only if it means getting you naked and wet. And maybe in the shower too,” I replied.

She closed the garage door and began removing her clothes as she approached me.