Who is the skinny dirty blonde with the B-O-O-B-S on Accuweather?

biggunlover

Reaction score
Honestly was just checking the weather on Accuweather, cause that's what came up, and this skinny blonde in this figure hugging dress came on and the boobs were so, uhh, outstanding I watched her for 30 minutes waiting for a name. I guess she's new. I think her boobs aren't huge or giantic but considering the curves shown and then the boobs. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I finally started paying attention to the weather forecast and it might now be my favorite weather channel.

No idea who you're talking about but I went on to their website and found out they have quite a few female presenter and reporters in the team. Here are a few which I think somehow fits your description....

Mellissa Constanzer . Jessica Pash . Michelle Rotella

Attachments

• Melissa Constanzer.jpg
    Melissa Constanzer.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Jessica Pash.png
    Jessica Pash.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 223
  • Michelle Rotella.jpg
    Michelle Rotella.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 228
No idea who you're talking about but I went on to their website and found out they have quite a few female presenter and reporters in the team. Here are a few which I think somehow fits your description....

Mellissa Constanzer . Jessica Pash . Michelle Rotella
Jessica Pash is the one but maybe it was the figure hugging dress she was wearing.....OR.....camera playing tricks on it's viewers. On camera she was more busty and the waist was possibly cinched to where she was really thin in the waist, she doesn't look bad in the pic but oh so different when I saw her on camera the other day. the others aren't bad either but Jessica was 'so to speak' outstanding!!!

Jessica Pash is the one but maybe it was the figure hugging dress she was wearing.....OR.....camera playing tricks on it's viewers. On camera she was more busty and the waist was possibly cinched to where she was really thin in the waist, she doesn't look bad in the pic but oh so different when I saw her on camera the other day. the others aren't bad either but Jessica was 'so to speak' outstanding!!!
Haha. I mean there's something in the chest department for sure. Now I'm curious to see what you saw.

Saw it again just last night, she's wearing what is or looks like a leather dress that is cinched at the waist and maybe a bustiere. I'm telling you it made her look different than any other dress she wore while broadcasting any other time I've seen her. She might even be wearing a pushup because it was outstanding with that blackleather look even more than any of the other 3 or 4 dresses I've seen her in.

I like MILF bod Melissa.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20240428-021624.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240428-021624.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 25
  • VideoCapture_20240428-021742.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240428-021742.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 25
  • VideoCapture_20240428-022116.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240428-022116.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 26