Recent content by SlimButBusty

1. S

Busty girls with skinny legs/small booties (add yours too)

She is good, I was already following her
  2. S

Well we already have a group or thread here now so lets just share finds here. Also girls from social media would be nice. There is also a thread about skinny girls with disproportionate big boobs but it is not the same. Only a few guys understand this. A skinny or slim girl can still have a lot...
  3. S

Thanks for your contributions guys. Happy to see some guys with the same taste. Momo is nice, although I don‘t prefer asian girls that much.
  4. S

Nice to hear that. A girl with a big ass is just not attractive at all to me. She can have the biggest set of tits but if she has ass I am not interested anymore. I doubt that many other guys think the same way. Majority of guys like asses anyways and those who love big tits don‘t care about the...
  5. S

Skinny Girls with Disproportionally Gigantic Boobs

Don‘t know about that
  6. S

She is pretty famous but not skinny tbh
  7. S

Sorry but not even close to skinny.. like 99% of the girls posted here. I have nothing against it because everybody has different taste but this is the wrong thread then. Those are just regular girls with big tits. If anybody wants to talk and share the real skinny girls with boobs pm me :ROFLMAO:
  8. S

solyavalerya - slim and busty

I do actually. If they got ass I am not interested anymore even with big tits :D
  9. S

Face is good in my opinion
  10. S

One of the best I have seen so far in this thread because she is slim and also has a nice sized ass as many others would say no ass. Anyone else agrees or thinks the same way?
  11. S

This is how a girl should look like, big tits and nice small ass like that.
  12. S

Sorry to say this but she is not skinny :D
  13. S

Busty Moms with Pram/Stroller (add yours too)

I would last 30 seconds for the girl in white top.. so slim.. no ass.. no lower body and still huge tits.. fuck
  14. S

This thread is getting bad.. stop posting thick girls or morphs please.