Recent content by kgr1989

1. kgr1989

chuky_dream, aka Iron_Girls, Yeka, Violetta and Jessica Valero

Nice collection! I miss the days that she did DP.
  2. kgr1989

FFW4U / Small BBW4U ♦ Some pictures of my wife

I’ve got quite a few videos and a couple of them are tit fucking her, but I’m not sure how to blur her face out of them. If someone can let me know how then I’ll do that when I have some time and upload them.
  3. kgr1989

The lingerie ones she took for me last week. I’m a truck driver so she takes pictures for me all the time the others she took a month or two ago.
  4. kgr1989

Been a little while since I’ve posted any pictures of her, so enjoy!
  5. kgr1989

Who is she? I don’t see a response.

Who is she? I don’t see a response.
  6. kgr1989

Bouncy_Rosie - No Premium Content

Not sure who she is, but I’m wanting to know also!
  7. kgr1989

How fat can a woman be to remain attractive?

I love a woman with some thickness and some massive natural tits. As long as her belly isn’t bigger than the boobs then it’s fine with me, but I’m not into SSBBW or anything. It’s mainly the belly that turns me off when the woman is that big. My wife for example is around 230 and wears a 38H...
  8. kgr1989

GCupBaby - Nice Chubby Teen (No Unofficial Face Shots)

Who even cares other than you about a little hair on her hands. I’m sure you wouldn’t care if you had a chance with her.
  9. kgr1989

chuky_dream, aka Iron_Girls, Yeka, Violetta and Jessica Valero

Same thing happened to Lucie Wilde. I always liked her tits, but her expressions and tone never really did much for me.
  10. kgr1989

BIG bOObs Cassandra Calogera (Contains Shopped Media)

She’s completely out of everything now, isn’t she? Even cam?
  11. kgr1989

Pandora Nyxie

She had a reduction. I’m sure there’s some new stuff, but I haven’t checked because I don’t care to see lol.
  12. kgr1989

Janine Appreciation Thread - rat loving nerd with big bazookas •(She Doesn't Do Topless)

Lol her caption is pretty funny too. She’s got a sense of humor to it all
  13. kgr1989

Tumblr Big Tits (Official Thread)

Lol I know you posted this a while back, but bustybabe-xxx is actually my wife.
  14. kgr1989

Janine Appreciation Thread - rat loving nerd with big bazookas •(She Doesn't Do Topless)

It says in the title of this thread that she does not do topless photos, so why would you even mention it? If that’s all you’re after then you’re certainly looking at the wrong woman and possibly the wrong forum since the name clearly mentions Tits in TOPS. Just accept what she posts.