Recent content by KATSIMI

1. K

Giganto-asstia thread

She has Lypolimphaedema and she was on a diet, on one story she said that she was loosing weight and it helps with the size of her thighs... it was like a year ago or so... then 8 or 7 months after she was on a live and surprise her legs not only regain all the weight lost but they have grown...
  2. K

At her biggest

Alice85JJ
  3. K

Laura H - Woman with 38P breasts refused surgery

Past is past ok... but if I were her bf, I will fightwith all my energy and first aid her with the skin problem, and then I would help her with the selfsteem, because I am sure (as most of the times) that this case, turned worse because of the social preassure, I would try to convince her not to...
  4. K

At her biggest

From her X, yes she is on OF.
  5. K

The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Yeah, I knew I remember her, at first I saw the video without sound, and thought that she was another girl or a twin, and now paying more atention and with sound, IT IS THE SAME GIRL, the previous video was about her Breast Reduction, and now on this the Dr. says that her boobs not only regrew...
  6. K

So would you pay for?

Some of my top 10 aren't available, doesn't matter How much money you could possibly have. I mean: Chelsea Ch4rms before she retired her strings, LDM pre reduction.
  7. K

AI Generated Babes

Bro, whats the app or page you use for this amazing work?
  8. K

Idk if this is a repost.
  9. K

A New 56 O Cup (she corrected me) & Phat Ass Diamond Gem discovery of Huge Blackbird Tits & Ass!

Well, she is tremendous, she is pretty, and her body is a dream, the hole package, please try to change her mind, most of the times a girl with bigger boobs, has a lot of social preasure because of the size, but there is nothing wrong because it all came from the envy, on men because they want...
  10. K

At her biggest

I was working on select images of another girl to post here, and make a tribute like I did with Hitomi... but today I woke up with this huuuuge news, so I have to reconsidered and this woman has to be the next... meanwhile Enjoy this image that yes now that she went under the knife to have a...
  11. K

My confessions, musings and actual experiences with a gigantomastic partner

Pffff, I imagine all the stories now you have man, you should consider to become a writer of erotic literature, You must have more than enough material on your brain comming from experiences with her and stories she told you, obviously you have to change names but it would be interesting if...
  12. K

My confessions, musings and actual experiences with a gigantomastic partner

Thank you very much for share the experience... I can only imagine How was the feeling the first time you seeing her in person and seeing coming that great pair? It must be one of a kind experience like when we don't know if we are dreaming or not, that sensation like if something pull your mind...
  13. K

Ok, now that we have some people who had sex with Gigantomastic ladies 2 things: 1. What is feel like? I mean we all know that boobs are so incredibly different in shape, size and firm or soft, it happens too with gigantomastia? I only can imagine that such great boobs hardly can be soft. 2...
  14. K

Getting married or being couple of a Gigantomastic girl is so rare and it is much more difficult being member of this community and I know that in some cases, the mere condition create a low selfsteem and other problems at psicological level, because of it the chances of find answer to my next...
  15. K

Nubia Hernandez

Even after the pic on the right, she grew even more, there is a pic with her newborn and her other son, and My Gosh she was enormous, and again a debate... If I were her husband I would totally supported her yes, but still I will fight to change her mind in order to keep them or at least, keep...