Recent content by Chacotay

1. C

First beginnings of a story, thoughts?

As an Australian who doesn't understand how some people make their political stance their entire identity, this is actually terrible. "A bit of political back and forth" is 90% of the story, and any decent description is constantly interrupted by the mention of words like "liberal", "snowflake"...
  2. C

Madison: The Jezebel of Elk County

This is gonna be epic. Can't wait to see more! Your writing style is absolutely fantastic and engaging.
  3. C

Normas Stitz body double... except BIGGER !!!

Wow clearly I'm in the wrong suburb! So lucky! Definitely want to hear more updates.
  4. C

slow story about breasts growing

It doesn't have 40+ Chapters sadly (although I would love to see a continuation!) but there is "Where did they come from?" by Mansan3010 https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/where-did-they-come-from-a-just-for-fun-episodic-story.110939/ She starts off pretty small, grows throughout...
  5. C

One In Four Billion (Fiction)

Looking forward to this series! The best I've seen on here for a long time.
  6. C

The Biggest Tits You Have Seen, or Got Your Hands On (Real Life Only please)?

Definitely an amazing story! I'd love to hear if she kept growing!
  7. C

Fiction vs. Real Life Stories

Literally. I also don't think people need to explicitly label fiction. It's always struck me as a weird reaction... do people think they're losing something if a story ends up being fake? And what do they have to gain by calling people out on it? The number of fantastic writers we've lost...
  8. C

Girls with Massive Hips

This thread is suffering from the same issue that the gigantomastia thread sometimes suffers from - hardly any of these chicks have "massive hips"... they're just fat.
  9. C

Only Fans Disappointments, why do I keep doing it?!

yungfreckz is guilty of this sometimes, but at least she has a relatively decent about of content on her main. Manda dawn is the worst for it - she's almost completely stopped posting on her Patreon, is moving to almost purely PPV on Onlyfans, and blocks/deletes anyone who calls her out on her...
  10. C

Never Stop Growing (fiction)

I definitely hope this turns into a series!
  11. C

Love Randalin the ultimate PAWG

Does anyone know if her hips+butt are still actively growing?
  12. C

Girl I'm in contact with

Very interested in seeing more about this!
  13. C

The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

It must be a case of a plastic surgeon from China, Dr. Zhu Lin. That's a weibo handle, and unfortunately I don't have a weibo account. Unless someone is able to travel the Chinese internet I doubt we'd be able to find the Dr's website/practice online either.
  14. C

Kimber (BustingMyButtons) - A stacked new creator

There's something about her that always bugged me a little. The way she poses and cuts off the heads of every pic she posts... I swear I've seen one or two pics where it's clearly not the same woman. Granted, I came across the profile months ago when it was just starting up, so maybe she's...
  15. C

Enormously Busty Instagrammer Spotted

If she's in LA and has a million followers, why would it matter if you mention her here? I mean I get if she'd had very little internet footprint and like, 20 friends. But I doubt anyone's gonna scare this one off.