Recent content by Bob333

1. B

Alaura Grey - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

This is one hell of a thread and she is most certainly a (fertility) goddess. A big thanks to everyone who contributed. This thread is a goldmine!
  2. B

Mara Traversi Italian big tits

Too plastic looking, clearly high-maintenance and her sense of style is very gaudy. BUT... I most definitely wouldn't say 'no' to having a long, sordid night (or three) alone with her. Btw, she has lovely, piercing eyes, which would greatly enhance climaxing.
  3. B

Most overrated girls ever

I was never into Pamela Anderson, so I agree with you there. Ewa Sonnet has a great body, but she always looks vacant and bored, which I find a complete turn-off.
  4. B

Different strokes I suppose. With the exception of Cheryl Blossom, I wouldn't say no to any of them. However, I do sense that Milena Velba and Sha Rizel would probably be lacklustre in bed. Antonella Kahllo is a babe, but most of her content is either Photoshopped or filtered, so I usually...
  5. B

MATURE ♦ Beach GILF Jayne

Did anyone manage to download all her topless pics from Flickr?
  6. B

INCREDIBLE Tattoo Ninja Kitty - Emo/Alt Latina Cam Girl

Has anyone noticed that a lot of tattooed female goths/emos have great racks?
  7. B

ASIAN - IDed as Hunaonao (Moderate Boober)

It's been digitally enhanced. She probably looks nothing like what we see in the video. Sorry but even a sex doll is more genuine than that video footage.
  8. B

All the ones on social media who heavily rely on camera filters. I don't care how pretty, fit or busty you allegedly are...
  9. B

At least 75% of the names, mentioned in this thread, I've had to Goggle. LOL!
  10. B

I take it you're referring to those who had a mastectomy?
  11. B

Great face and body, but she always comes across as both clinical and vacant. That alone is a major turn-off.
  12. B

Girls and Models with the biggest natural nipples? (Add Yours, please)

It's interesting you should mention that, as a lot of people think that nipples and areolae are the same thing... but they're not. Hell, I've even had to point this out to numerous women, on other forums, in the past (and you'd think they would know better).
  13. B

Anna, aka Tanya Song

Many thanks for upscaling and editing the video I sent you.
  14. B

Anna, aka Tanya Song

Many thanks for upscaling her videos. Do you happen to have an upscale version of the ODA video of her playing with a banana (dark blue top and light blue mini skirt)?
  15. B

MATURE ♦ 80 Year Old Nympho

Most hardcore videos I usually leave on mute, whenever I watch them, so no biggie. Thanks for the link but I've already seen that one.