Breasts Hanging Below Navel (add yours)

The last photo is a different model. It's mlb/46ll/avantgarde/maybesomedayava.
That chick is literally insane. I used to follow her on tumblr going by the name avantgardemedia and her whole life seems to be in shambles with her ex, family and Health issues. She has amazing big breasts forsure and I feel bad for her but the constant bitching and whining about everything turned me away from her. And dont get me started about fans trying to interact with her She constantly used to go off on people for the most mundane things. Even compliments calling them pervs. She’s batshit crazy.

Might as well go ahead and post the vid..
Yes, Ms.Q breast hang pass her waist. Seen in real life. Only with her shirt on. She is 4'11 and plus, was reported an 38 Q or higher. Will never have a breast reduction because she loves the attention her breast attracts. Her breast reaches to her thighs. It was an amazing scene to see. But, she is not an morning person. Lol,lol

Yes, Ms.Q breast hang pass her waist. Seen in real life. Only with her shirt on. She is 4'11 and plus, was reported an 38 Q or higher. Will never have a breast reduction because she loves the attention her breast attracts. Her breast reaches to her thighs. It was an amazing scene to see. But, she is not an morning person. Lol,lol
Her being short with breast that big just makes her look even more gorgeous. I've seen only two women with this body type in my lifetime. The first one woman I seen was when I worked at Six Flags. She was like 4'6 with a K cup that completely engulfed her stomach with one of those non athletic skin tight shirts on..that sighting had me like:oops:. Didn't realize I was staring at her like that..but I was young(19 maybe 20).
Lol her friend caught me eyeing the shit outta her so they both turned and looked at me..catching me in a gaze. There was no playing that off but ay what can do it's a rare sight.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20190828-092329.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190828-092329.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 406
  • 56517.mp4
    4.5 MB
BIG BUSTY VANESSA'S daughter DOWNTOWN VERONICA BROWN aka "THICK CANDY" has a very massive and expanding rack that hangs below her big belly.
At one time you could have seen this "Mother & Daughter Tag Team" as they traveled the country together as Vanessa was teaching her the ropes.
She pops up here and there but its hit and miss trying to book her but she's worthy of the discussion on this Hanging Tits Thread.
I added a video so you could see just how MASSIVE her Rack is in real-time.
I've been searching for material on this woman, for quite some time, now. Her remaining social chat site is full of photos with blocking, print overlay, referring to her OnlyFans site.
Thanks for these.

As the Song Goes....Low Low Low Low:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Wendy Waits another StudioB photo.jpg
    Wendy Waits another StudioB photo.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 602
  • tumblr_n88c1pIR0E1rqiom1o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n88c1pIR0E1rqiom1o1_500.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 612
  • tumblr_n5vgq20QMe1stsguso2_400.jpg
    tumblr_n5vgq20QMe1stsguso2_400.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 580