Your Dream Titfuck (Previews OR Links REQUIRED)

I got several women I would love to Titty fuck but two of the main ones that's been on my mind is 38O Cup Roxi aka The Titty Fuck Queen. And @Jalande4ever with those Huge ass J Cups!!!

Attachments

• 981D9360-2077-499A-8F2B-F4B5300D91BF.jpeg
    981D9360-2077-499A-8F2B-F4B5300D91BF.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 250
  • 7C78BB8F-B008-440C-89FF-720740A08037.jpeg
    7C78BB8F-B008-440C-89FF-720740A08037.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 241
Lately...

Hitomi
Cheryl / Lana Blossom
Kelly Brook
And Demmy Blaze. Everything from their shape and veins, to her stretch marks turns me into a braindead titfuck zombie

Attachments

• Demmy (1).jpg
    Demmy (1).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Demmy (2).jpg
    Demmy (2).jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 235
I can't narrow it down to just one. I'd say, in no particular order:
Milena
Cassieopia
Maserati
Rachel Aldana at her biggest
Abbi
Chloe Vevrier
Gianna Michaels. Not the biggest but she has insane skills

Milena Velba
Agnetis Miracle
Leanne Crow
Maria Body (Russian bra model)
DELETED
Jenny Hill aka The Great
Vanessa Del
Miosotis
… and of course Annie aka Norma Stitz

Since this is just fantasy I won't stop there. Got to have threesome double titfucks with:

Renee Love and DELETED
Milena Velba and Alaura Grey
Vanessa Del and Mila Kuznetzova (can't speak either language just do the dew)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd would do just about anything to have a few titfuck sessions with Cassie0pia!!! Everytime I think of this woman, see her picture, etc. My cock without hesitation becomes rock, painful HARD!! Her tits are so enormous and and pretty!!! She knows how to titfuck and actually enjoys it with confidence! Just look at her facial expressions!! And she is so cute to top it off!! Those of you who who haven't seen her titfuck videos, I strongly urge you to do so! You will not be disappointed. I promise you that!! She has become my ALL TIME favorite huge tits star!!!!

Attachments

• 240x135.8.jpg
    240x135.8.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 544
Lately I've been thinking about titfucking Stephanie Fox and Tamazin a lot in their primes

I'd would do just about anything to have a few titfuck sessions with Cassie0pia!!! Everytime I think of this woman, see her picture, etc. My cock without hesitation becomes rock, painful HARD!! Her tits are so enormous and and pretty!!! She knows how to titfuck and actually enjoys it with confidence! Just look at her facial expressions!! And she is so cute to top it off!! Those of you who who haven't seen her titfuck videos, I strongly urge you to do so! You will not be disappointed. I promise you that!! She has become my ALL TIME favorite huge tits star!!!!
I would BLOW a huge load on her face and titties with that facial expression.

I'd pick one of the bigger macromastia cases, that way when I'm done I could go to sleep in that cleavage like a full-body sleeping bag.

It would be amazing with a woman so big that only getting in position must be a total challenge.

Along with some of the comments on the thread, it would be women that you know won't do it on camera. Milena would top that list