FFW4U - Annabelle Rogers here :)

Can you post some content of you with DELETED - thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Some awesome pix there, Annabelle.

Please keep it (and us :devilish: ) up.

Cheers I guess!
And, cheers right back at ya, pretty lady.

Welcome to the Forum. We hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm certain that many of us will enjoy having you here. :devilish:;)

Can you post some content of you with DELETED - thanks
Seriously, cyber-dude?

She's new here (as you are), and your first post, is to ask her to post stuff with another girl? smh

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

I've just tried to check your IG page but apparently IG is down.

Welcome aboard!

I've just tried to check your IG page but apparently IG is down.
It's work'n for me.

But, thanks for mentioning it. I've added it to her threads.

Is that really her? Never know these days with all the trolls and stalking.
Well, she contacted me before posting.

And, I doubt if any Catfisher would do that.

Also, a quick check of IG does not turn up that first pic.

Excellent Instagram feed. Count me as a new follower on there. I was also very happy to follow the Boobpedia link and find a beautiful, healthy, buxom set of natural bare breasts.

Guys.

Y'all need to check her Last seen date (13 JUN 2019).

So, while she is a new member, in less than 2 days, she will be considered Inactive with regards to posting.

Please quit bumping the thread asking for more, if you know the girl isn't here for the time being.

Otherwise, I'll lock the thread until, and if, she comes back.

I am so sorry guys. For some reason I thought it might be a good idea to create my account just before travelling to Europe for 4 weeks which clearly was not. I tried updating as many sites as possible but in between travelling and having no internet (and relaxing) I just couldn't find the time. Sorry again. I arrived back home yesterday (after a 33 hours trip of delays, cancellations and a 4 hour Uber ride to my final destination) so everything should be back to normal soon. Tonight I will see a fellow performer in a club near by, only difference is that she is WAY more famous so I am super nervous yet excited to see her. I am also going through all the comments and messages right now, thank you so much for being so nice and welcoming! Also and of course I will be posting more content, just having to go through the tips about formatting pictures again so they won't take up the whole screen anymore:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: