Eastern European Weddings-Youtube (Read 1st Post! Underage Content is Prohibited!) DD cup and up

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCK :love::love::love::love::love::love::love: famous you say? I need to check this thread more often. I need more..she's spectacular!

Thanks for the screenshots..If her man is not a boobman, what a SHAME...:D

Hard to take my eyes off of her, she is as physically underdeveloped as she is beautiful o_O.
Yeah this little legendary lady has been posted here before and was quite a shocker o_O to me when I first saw her :eek: !!
She may be quite homely looking but more than makes up for it with those monster watermelons she is carrying around.
I like how she is even bold enough to get up and dance and even shake her big stuff some for the people but it would be
nice to see her smile more often though as she looks very serious at this party. Maybe it is all the leers and jeers and stares
that she gets from the town folk that make her kind of nervous though. Here are a few more screencaps of this amazing lady.

Attachments

• Brunette Super Busty Behemoth Bulgarian Mature Granny Babe with Immense Udders in Colorful Yel...png
    Brunette Super Busty Behemoth Bulgarian Mature Granny Babe with Immense Udders in Colorful Yel...png
    960.1 KB · Views: 256
  • Brunette Super Busty Behemoth Bulgarian Mature Granny Babe with Immense Udders in Colorful Yel...jpg
    Brunette Super Busty Behemoth Bulgarian Mature Granny Babe with Immense Udders in Colorful Yel...jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 280
  • Brunette Super Busty Behemoth Bulgarian Mature Granny Babe with Immense Udders in Colorful Yel...jpg
    Brunette Super Busty Behemoth Bulgarian Mature Granny Babe with Immense Udders in Colorful Yel...jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 265
    306.2 KB · Views: 260
    281.1 KB · Views: 270
    286.8 KB · Views: 263
    254.1 KB · Views: 259
    273 KB · Views: 209
    272 KB · Views: 194
    253.2 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Yeah this little legendary lady has been posted here before and was quite a shocker o_O to me when I first saw her :eek: !!
She may be quite homely looking but more than makes up for it with those monster watermelons she is carrying around.
I like how she is even bold enough to get up and dance and even shake her big stuff some for the people but it would be
nice to see her smile more often though as she looks very serious at this party. Maybe it is all the leers and jeers and stares
that she gets from the town folk that make her kind of nervous though. Here are a few more screencaps of this amazing lady.

These Bulgarian women don't mind strutting their "stuff". Most of the largest women on the EEW thread have come from video artists in Bulgaria.
I just love their self confidence. In the US and western Europe it's exceedingly rare to see large women showing off what they are packing. They tend to be more embarrassed and try to hide it. I even see this in my own family. Sad:cry:

We want more monster granny like her. She wonderful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190301-133509_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190301-133509_YouTube.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 563
  • Screenshot_20190301-133617_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190301-133617_YouTube.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 629
  • Screenshot_20190301-133651_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190301-133651_YouTube.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 639
  • Screenshot_20190301-133702_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190301-133702_YouTube.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 594
Top 5 busty queen.

Enough glimpses to enjoy.

Monster slim queen

https://youtu.be/WVCKeEwVtXM

Oh yeah! I believe this gorgeous busty beauty has been pointed out before somewhere on this long long thread. I cannot remember where though. lol But IMHO she is one of the most beautiful busty hourglass figured beauties (not really slim) I have ever seen and I would definitely place her in the 'Top 10 of All Time' for this forum for sure. She definitely and surely has it all going on from top to bottom starting with her very beautiful sweet face and hair and down to her feet. I am pretty sure that the baggy dress is concealing a great bottom and legs as well. She seems a little shy about dancing and stuff and looks down alot but maybe it was the suns glare. Maybe it's also because she just knows that she is the center of attention and especially from the camera man who appears to be infatuated by her because throughout the video she seems to be his sole focus even though she constantly has other ladies and children around her. Yes, the camera resolution is weak and it is hard to get any very good shots of her body and face but if you wait until the end you can see a few pretty good closeups of this busty gypsy queen. Does anybody know what specific country this was at?

Here are a few of the best screencaps I could get of this lovely lady....

Attachments

• Brunette Slim and Busty Gypsy Queen Beauty in a Sexy Grey Black Silver and White Outfit Dancin...png
    Brunette Slim and Busty Gypsy Queen Beauty in a Sexy Grey Black Silver and White Outfit Dancin...png
    1.5 MB · Views: 316
  • Brunette Slim and Busty Gypsy Queen Beauty in a Sexy Grey Black Silver and White Outfit Dancin...png
    Brunette Slim and Busty Gypsy Queen Beauty in a Sexy Grey Black Silver and White Outfit Dancin...png
    910 KB · Views: 323
    863.9 KB · Views: 303
    876.8 KB · Views: 288
    880.1 KB · Views: 292
    774.3 KB · Views: 302
    901 KB · Views: 292
    927.9 KB · Views: 327
    721.5 KB · Views: 301
    1 MB · Views: 247
Last edited:
She is the QUEEN of this thread - a queen is a woman whose ratio is beyond perfection and beyond belief --- the thickness, the bulge of the chest compared to the rest of her body. She reminds me very much of my girlfriend -- massive chest and a good meaty thick figure

definetly a top contender for sure

Their are 5 more woman who also blow me away ill try gif em at some point!

I don't recall if the girl in grey got any mention, but she's pretty well stacked too.
https://youtu.be/g2tXUv10ADE?t=2692

Attachments

• gray.PNG
    gray.PNG
    264.7 KB · Views: 114
One of my top 5 queens.

earlier gent posted the link, I just went through more videos and screen capped.

If anybody else can do a better job than me, feel free, tryna get the more bustier shots

the youtube uploader has around 4 to 5 videos of the event so feast in

shes amazing, and post more :)

https://youtu.be/_4rilVB221E?t=218

Attachments

• kkkk.jpg
    kkkk.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 178
  • hngg.JPG
    hngg.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 161
  • hnhgg.JPG
    hnhgg.JPG