Lucy Pinder Appreciation Thread

Attachments

• 10cc4980397963d61a.jpg
    10cc4980397963d61a.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 390
  • 26fb03594a5d125c22.jpg
    26fb03594a5d125c22.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 387
She has lost most of her charm.. atleast for me...not only does she refuse to maintain a healthy weight and show her boobs...she now even refuses to show her face in the MCG shoots..go figure
Healthy weight, as being too low?

From her insta story last week - imho she looks way better in candid photos than her modelling ones
Wow! GREAT get for Dr. Eccles! If you're a boob doctor and you can get a shot of Lucy Pinder standing next to your sign and smiling, your advertising game is on POINT! Of course, this would've been even better for him had he got her 10-15 years ago and without that top on, but you can't win them all!

I still think she looks great, playing the no nipple game again is ridiculous though, it was fun and great to finally see them revealed first time, now just get them on show again

Healthy weight, as being too low?
I'm by no means trying to belittle anyone or be a jerk..but I've seen women..mostly models lose too much weight in their late 30's and early 40's..maybe it's an attempt at eternal youth..in my opinion Lucy was just perfect when she first started with her onlyfans..but that's just my thing

I'm by no means trying to belittle anyone or be a jerk..but I've seen women..mostly models lose too much weight in their late 30's and early 40's..maybe it's an attempt at eternal youth..in my opinion Lucy was just perfect when she first started with her onlyfans..but that's just my thing
I agree it was a healthier weight that was in no way close to being higher than it should be.

I agree it was a healthier weight that was in no way close to being higher than it should be.
I think pretty much everyone found Lucy at her absolute peak when she debuted on OF and MCG. It’s just annoying that she chose to hide the goods. Still I guess we’ve got to respect her decision.

Lucy Pinder Back to Basics 4k 60 fps Upscale
https://gofile.io/d/U0c7bg
ukglamour

A little disappointed with this result... This one and a few others that were lower quality from the .info series had similar results. Not terrible but nowhere near the impressive quality the other videos had!

I will be uploading more to this folder!

Last edited:
HUGE UPDATE:
Boom!
Acting Lifeguard
Back at the Pool!
Taking a dip in the Pool
Chilling Out by the Pool
In the Garden
Fun with 3mm@ G!0v3r!

Have all been added to the .Info Upscales Folder.

https://gofile.io/d/U0c7bg
ukglamour

Made sure to have all of her bikini/pool videos done for the summer! Enjoy!