Natalia Polyakova Tits, slim stacked tatted (nudes)

Does anyone have an alternate link to the broadcast recordings? this link does not work
i have a method for downloading recurbate videos
https://recurbate.com/performer/crybaby_699

first you need to install Jdownloader, than copy the link for one of the recurbate videos and add the link too links and then download it, it should download fine but if you want to download mulitple videos a day you will need a VPN, because after you do it, it blocks your IP for a day (if you need more information on how to use Jdownloader just go on youtube it can be a little confusing at first)

I appreciate the effort. But the link is a scam.
This is not a scam, I easily follow the link, there is only one problem on the site - a clicker script because of which you are constantly thrown to a new page or they wind up views on other sites. Do not mislead users.

This is not a scam, I easily follow the link, there is only one problem on the site - a clicker script because of which you are constantly thrown to a new page or they wind up views on other sites. Do not mislead users.
It still a scam no matter how you slice it. There is no need to jump through all those hoops. It's ridiculous.

It still a scam no matter how you slice it. There is no need to jump through all those hoops. It's ridiculous.
There is no problem at the site. You can download without problems.