Billie Eilish has Big Tits

I keep seeing the issue of her age being brought up. How does it work on a website when the “age of consent” differs country to country, state to state?

I keep seeing the issue of her age being brought up. How does it work on a website when the “age of consent” differs country to country, state to state?

the general rule for any site in the US is 18 years old, and this place is no exception. first posting rule:

1) NO media of anyone UNDER 18! If in doubt, do not post it. Post with kids' faces must be censored, or cropped out.

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/

i was making an exception for any future weight gain. most women are fully physically developed by 21. her breasts were already close to their present size when she was 15, so i doubt she's going to have some growth spurt. there are (as you stated) exceptions, but that's the average.

Okay, guys. Enough!

According to this article, https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320668 , 18 is indeed the "NORMAL" time when a womans' breasts quit growing.

However, as we know, there is plenty of evidence (some of it is posted here) that shows a womans' breasts can indeed grow larger long after she turns 18.

Any more comments on this, and they will be deleted.

Let's stay on the girl, and her boobs, shall we?

Okay, guys. Enough!

According to this article, https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320668 , 18 is indeed the "NORMAL" time when a womans' breasts quit growing.

However, as we know, there is plenty of evidence (some of it is posted here) that shows a womans' breasts can indeed grow larger long after she turns 18.

Any more comments on this, and they will be deleted.

Let's stay on the girl, and her boobs, shall we?

thank you.

most women are fully physically developed by 21... there are (as you stated) exceptions, but that's the average.

note the bold. please get back on track.

Not necessarily, weight gain and hormones still have a part to play. I know many women who grew bigger will into their 20s and 30s.

I second that with anecdotal reference. A few years ago...dated someone whom said she was a D in college. Albiet she added about 15 to 20, she needed to, as she was rail thin, mostly in good places...especially the top shelf, and is a G now. She remarked she went up a cup size in college without weight gain (claimed to lose 5 to 10, but regardless). 23 yrs is supposed to be a 'standard' of growth end date, but...
- many genetics allow for ongoing growth, and even light puberty to extend
- thyroid issues can spur growth
- a females body reaction to oral contraceptives...which most begin their birth control regime in their late teens to early 20s, and so as to stay on them
- and for some women, as/if they gain weight...some goes all/mostly to their thighs, or butt, or belly, or rack, most often a blend, ...sometimes everywhere, and with the chosen few...mostly up top. Thusly, huge naturals on a thin body is the "elite".

Back in my day we had to make do with Britney Spears and her manly curveless body. Young boob hounds don't know how much better they have it these days.

I remember reading some interview with this girl a while ago, where she claimed she always 'covered up' because she was sick of young women being sexualised by the music industry and wanted to be appreciated for her 'art' and not her body.

Now we know why, as soon as she's convinced by her management to do the 'good girl gone bad' routine to boost her career, it'll be non-stop tabloid titties :D