Nadine's back. Hopefully, they can get a Yonia video soon. I really hope they can pair her with Mysti or Kira Liv.
wait, what? nadine's website?

wait, what? nadine's website?
Latest news

May 07, 2024
New Updates !!!!!
We are back and continue with new updates in the coming weeks starting with new Mysti C. material. We might raise the membership fee again soon. Until then the price remains 9.99 $ and rebills will be the same amount with which you have joined.

Here are a few more pictures.

Her OF would be 10 times better if her content was more consistent. It was awesome back in February because she was posting fully nude pics and videos. However, she's only posted the usual Daktari stuff in the last two and a half months.

I also wish she'd post all her videos to her feed instead of sending them through DM. It may be so people will remain subscribed, but if you didn't get them, it's hard to ask her for them later, because she takes a long time answering DMs, even though she said days ago she was more relaxed and wanted to talk.

Attachments

• Yonia 1.jpg
    Yonia 1.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 606
  • Yonia 2.jpg
    Yonia 2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 626
  • Yonia 3.jpg
    Yonia 3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 651
  • Yonia 4.jpg
    Yonia 4.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 630
A
I wonder with whom, I guess with her Sugar daddies because she told me she prefers older men in bed
Ll girls say that becauE they know that the guys who spend on OF tend to be older and have more money to spend