Topless at Beach

1bigtitlvr

Reaction score
Must have been 4 years ago at this point but ill never forget the time i was with a group of friends at a beach house for the weekend. it was at a pretty secluded area where the general public didnt have access. i slept in one morning and everyone had left for breakfast without me.
i decided to take a walk on the beach until they got back. it was a ways to the water but as i got closer there were maybe three people i could see for what must have been a mile either way. i walked bt the water and was slowly approaching one if the people out that day.

as i got closer i realized it was a woman who looked really skinny from far away. with each step i could see more. she was wearing a green thong bikini and im obviously not an ass man but it was so round and firm i immediately imagined what it would be like doggy style with her. few more steps and i could see she was not wearing her top. she was on her stomach with her forearms in the sand propping her up just enough to read a book comfortably. she had one of those hats that has a brim all the way around to protectnher from the sun.

i looked behind me and up ahead and not a sole in sight. the houses up the sand towards the road were so far they could only see us in the distance and no way hear anything we would say. i walked by her and could soon see her side boob. it was absolutely massive. i got flustered and tried to think of something to say but was so surprised by her incredible figure that i kept quiet and kept looking while passing by. i could never see her eyes bc of the hat and by the time i passed her, if i turned around it would be obvious.

i walked for 15 mins then turned around. just enough time to think of something to say when i got close to her. she was still propped up reading and from the front now i could see her enormous tits and long cleavage. they were so big i could see the sides of each if them on the outside of her arms. i got closer and she never looked up but could easily see my feet as i was walking directly towards her.

“beautiful morning to be at the beach. actually eould you happen to know the time?”

she looked up at me, put her book down and smiled. “sure. its almost 10.” she pushed herself up and sat on her butt with her legs crossed. her tits were absolutely perfect and she clearly wanted to show them to me

what would you have said next…

I’d have complimented her on her perfect breasts. Most women love it, and she’d not have sat up unless she wanted you to see her bare tits in all their glory.