Busty wife - used to HATE her boobs, now loves them - story of reduction then implants

QWERTY1069

Reaction score
I know implants are not popular in this particular forum, but I felt the need to share.
The backstory is that my wife used to HATE her boobs when she was growing up as they were huge and made her feel fat. She had a breast reduction at age 18 as she told me her boobs were down at her waist (I met her when she was 30 and I thought they were still big and loved them).
After some significant weight loss later in her 30s she started to hate her breasts again. She wanted to get them lifted and found a good surgeon who recommended she consider a lift with implants. She could not reconcile the idea of implants for someone that hated her boobs and who had already had a reduction, but she agreed as long as they were the smallest implant possible. She got 220cc and they looked amazing.
With the weight loss and new boobs she found a new confidence and love of her body and especially her boobs. At one of her first post-ops she asked how quickly she could go larger. This was something she could not fathom as someone who grew up hating her boobs. A year later she went up to 520cc and loved her decision. Now she is someone who likes to show off cleavage, which works out amazing for me. That is the end of story time now here are a few pics. Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_5298.jpeg
    IMG_5298.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_5296.jpeg
    IMG_5296.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0170.jpeg
    IMG_0170.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 121
Wow they look great. I bet you struggle to keep your mouth off of them lol