Best bars to find bar girls from in Nana Plaza, Bangkok, Thailand

I wouldn’t mind going to Thailand but it seems it’s not a good place to go there for tits, it’s also a pretty long and expensive flight from eastern US. South America/mexico is a better investment

I wouldn’t mind going to Thailand but it seems it’s not a good place to go there for tits, it’s also a pretty long and expensive flight from eastern US. South America/mexico is a better investment
It is indeed a long way to go. I had to fly to Dallas first, then to Japan (Dallas to Japan is around a 12 hr flight). I broke up my trip by staying overnight in Japan before flying on to Bangkok (Tokyo to Bangkok is around a 6.5 hr flight). Ordered a Japanese girl from Tokyo Hentai Club to come to my hotel room that night and it was a magical experience. The flights were free since I had frequent flyer miles. There are decent sized tits in Thailand if you really look, but not what I prefer and call "monster tits." :D

Currently I'm researching the Dominican Republic for another trip in a month or two, here:
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ngering-in-sosua-dominican-republic.13557364/

It is indeed a long way to go. I had to fly to Dallas first, then to Japan (Dallas to Japan is around a 12 hr flight). I broke up my trip by staying overnight in Japan before flying on to Bangkok (Tokyo to Bangkok is around a 6.5 hr flight). Ordered a Japanese girl from Tokyo Hentai Club to come to my hotel room that night and it was a magical experience. The flights were free since I had frequent flyer miles. There are decent sized tits in Thailand if you really look, but not what I prefer and call "monster tits." :D

Currently I'm researching the Dominican Republic for another trip in a month or two, here:
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ngering-in-sosua-dominican-republic.13557364/
Yeah, probably not worth it unless you’re going there for other reasons. If you’re gonna spend that kind of money for trip, you’re better off going to Scandinavian countries for some big fund. But no research needed in DR, you’ll find some easily and it’s a cheaper trip