Katyshka, aka Vivian Blush; DO NOT post V.B. Media or links

She looks so much older and fatter as Vivian Blush. How? Must be a really bad photographer.
She barely posts fully body shots on her Katyshka account and the odd times she does its angled favourably or she's wearing clothing that simply does not reveal her body as well as her photoshoots, naturally.

I remember her doing a live on Katyshka and her friend held the camera whilst she dived into the swimming pool, as she got out you really saw the resemblance to how she looks as Vivian Blush.

so on her site she said she was going topless but was really vague about it. just to confirm this video has not topless in it?

annoying getting topless but not saying when, just join my site, lol

Before the end of 2018 she'll be a topless model? LOL.. knowing Ewas hubby, that means the video will drop 31st December. I just find it funny that theres such a stark contrast between the pics on her persona instagram and her "vivian" one. Don't get me wrong - i'm not claiming she isn't the same girl. She is. That isn't up for debate. It just seems like there is no crossover whatsoever. Like while doing a shoot as Vivian to take a selfie and post that to her personal site etc. She really wants to keep the 2 separate. Not a problem i guess, just wish she would embrace it.

It is almost laughable how good they have gotten at not showing everything.....almost as if they have a talent for it.

Yet you photoshopped Leanne Crow's tits on her? Who's are also huge and natural. Bit of a pointless post.
I did not do anything. Although come to think of it, someone was talking about her nudes and then a guy posted the photos above and said "it would look something like this", but I assumed he was being ironic and just basically saying "I have the first nude guys".

Is there an original photo showing its Leanne? The outfit "Vivian" is wearing looks similar to some of the promo pictures I have seen.

EDIT: Doesn't matter. Its not Leanne, its Katie Thornton with Vivian photoshopped in.

think I prefer her over Xenia Wood

think I prefer her over Xenia Wood
I think a majority of people will agree with this statement. Xenia’s breast are very saggy and aren’t firm compared to Vivian’s breast.